We are a flexible employee benefits consultant for the modern-day workplace.
Traditional employee benefits have not evolved to support the needs of our modern workforce. We’re changing this! We build and deliver customized and flexible group benefit plans to support employees’ mental and physical health.
Why you Need a Flexible Benefits Provider
No two businesses are the same, so when it comes to group benefits for small business, a cookie-cutter plan doesn’t cut it.
We build flexible and unique employee benefits plans for small business, non-profits and organizations of almost every size. Whether you are a business with 2 or 1000 employees, we can build a cost effective and personalized employee benefit package.
Speaking of Cost-Effective Benefits..
The world has changed and the traditional way of delivering benefits has too. We use technology and other strategies to reduce the cost of your employee benefits plan without sacrificing quality. In fact, many of our clients take the money they save and put it towards additional staff benefits that improve their employees’ mental well-being.
- Core Benefit Coverage for Small Business
This covers traditional options like dental, vision and drug plans.
- Low-cost Benefit Alternatives
We’ve got options to reduce your benefit costs that include self-insurance or ASO (Administrative Services Only).
- Health and Wellness Spending Accounts
Flexible HSA and WSA’s provide the ultimate flexibility for your employees.
- Tech-Saavy Options
Get healthcare delivered digitally using our Telemedicine or Timber Healthcare Network.
On-Demand Virtual Healthcare
Healthy employees are productive ones. Connect your staff with on-demand primary healthcare delivered through a fully-secured on-line platform. They’ll save time and have greater access to medical support, 24/7. This employee benefit option is a game-changer.Book a Demo
Need Flexibility for Your Small Business Benefits?
- Want more cost-effective benefits?
- Recognize the importance of mental health for your employees?
- Want fewer sick days and a healthier, more productive workplace?
- Want better benefits that are easy to manage using technology?
Then Timber Benefits might be a really good fit.
Re-imagine Your Employee Benefits
Traditional employee benefit plans help people when they get sick. While there is always a place for core traditional benefits, we believe a customized employee benefit plan can improve your workplace.
A well-rounded plan:
- Helps employees feel valued
- Improves the mental health of staff
- Makes it easier to retain great employees
- Improves the health of your team and increases their productivity
Timber is more than just a benefits broker, we use employee benefits to improve your work culture.
How We Create Healthy, Happy Employees and Workplaces
Today’s staff are looking are looking for more from their employers. They want access to flexible and unique benefit options to support their busy, active lifestyles.
- We offer tools to support both your staff’s physical AND mental health
- We provide flexibility and selection for staff to choose and use the benefits that are important to them
- We give plan administrators all the technology they need to easily manage their benefits plans
FEATURED BLOG POST
Four Things A Pandemic Taught Us About Employee Benefits
Meet the team who is taking care of you and your employees.