Employee Benefits Coordinators – Full-Time and Part-Time
Note as of May 4th: The position has been filled, however feel free to reach out to us with your resume and cover letter if you would like to be considered for future opportunities.
The Timber team is growing – we are looking for a part-time and full-time coordinator to work either remotely, or in our Edmonton office.
What You Bring:
- Friendly and positive outlook - you must really like people and enjoy solving problems
- You can self-motivate easily and enjoy working with a small, but awesome team
- You might have a background in employee benefits or human resources, which is great! Or, you might be an administrative rockstar, and we have no problem training for this position.
- You have fantastic organizational skills and you’re okay juggling multiple priorities
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus, as well as Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel
What the job is about:
- Respond to client questions through email and phone
- Organize client renewals
- Coordinate quotes for new clients
- Work collaboratively with our valued partners
- Prepare client presentations using templates provided
- Help keep our team members on top of important timelines
- Create new organizational systems as needed – help us improve as a business
What We Offer:
- We are a values-based company – hiring the right person and rewarding them for a job well done is important to us. We are a family-oriented business and we offer flexibility and good opportunities for the right people.
- A busy and positive environment, we work hard but play hard, too
- Competitive compensation (between $55,000 - $70,000 FTE) and employee benefits package
- We have a cute, Whyte Ave-area office but we really don’t mind if you prefer to work at home
We are the modern, flexible employee benefits company for businesses. We believe that a happy, healthy workplace is better for business. To do this, we support companies with flexible and modern employee benefit plans.
- Supports employees mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Uses technology to make healthcare accessible
- Incorporates new, flexible and low-cost options to complement traditional benefit plans
If you are the kind of person who wants a challenge, is ready to work hard and grow, this could be the perfect place for you.
To apply, please send us a resume and a cover letter, or we won’t consider your application.
Let us know something about yourself! Are you a dog or cat person? What do you like to do for fun? We want to get to know you, and what environment you thrive in.
Finally – this is important – let us know if you would like a part-time or full-time position.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Email Susie@timberbenefits.com with your cover letter and resume before Tuesday, May 4th.