Hiring Opportunity at Timber Benefits
We are hiring a new position to help support our growth - and are looking for a full-time administrative rockstar to join our busy and growing team.
Reporting to our Senior Benefits Coordinator, this position is responsible to provide a high-level of detailed administrative support.
What You Bring:
- Friendly and positive outlook - you really like people and enjoy solving problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You self-motivate easily and enjoy being an important part of a small and highly supportive team
- 3+ years experience in an administrative role. A background in employee benefits or HR is not necessary, but is a perk!
- You have fantastic organizational skills, are detail oriented and good with multiple priorities
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus, as well as Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel
What the job is about:
- Manage client and contact lists
- Pull reports and ensure clients and partners are kept updated
- Respond to client questions through email and phone
- Work collaboratively with our valued partners
- Help keep our team members on top of important timelines
- Utilize our organizational systems to help us scale and grow the business!
What We Offer:
- We are a values-based company – hiring the right person and rewarding them for a job well done is important to us. We are a family-oriented business and we offer flexibility and good opportunities for the right people.
- A busy and positive environment, we work hard but play hard, too
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits package
- A work environment that recognizes work-life balance and nurtures mental and physical well-being
We are the modern, flexible employee benefits company for businesses. We believe that a happy, healthy workplace is better for business.
- Supports employees mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Uses technology to make healthcare accessible
- Incorporates new, flexible and low-cost options to complement traditional benefit plans
- Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com before Friday, January 28th
- Applications will not be considered without a cover letter and resume. Please tell us something interesting about yourself and why you would like to work here!
- We will absolutely consider applicants from across Canada, but will give special consideration to Edmonton and area candidates to facilitate monthly in-person staff meetings and events.
- There are opportunities for growth and advancement with this position
Application deadline: January 28th, 2022
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + Flexible Health Spending Account, Home Office Allowance